Blue Nectar Nalpamaradi Tailam for Skin Brightening With Turmeric and 16 Herbs

 Body Care is definitely one thing that I am too lazy to do. I know its important, but I lack motivation!

Lets talk about a Body oil today that I actually used. (Major reason being I had to review it, but I am glad at least that motivated me).

I have the BlueNectar Nalpamaradi Tailam for Skin Brightening With Turmeric and 16 Herbs

Packaging: It comes in a plastic bottle. I really like the sturdy & good quality of Blue Nectar products. However, I wish it came in a pump or squeeze bottle packaging since it would be more convenient and mess free to use.

Ingredients: It has 16 ayurvedic herbs. The details are all written on the packaging.

My Experience:

I massage my body with the oil, leave it for 30 mins and then wash it off with soap.

The oil is light weight and does not feel heavy on the skin. It helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin. It is not difficult to wash off as well.

Nalpamaradi Tailam is prescribed for skin lightening and detanning of face and body. I have some tanning & pigmentation on the hands and I have seen that it has started to reduce.

Turmeric is highly regarded as a bridal beauty treatment due to its healing, repairing and brightening properties. The oil helps to add a subtle glow to the skin. My skin looks less dry & dull. But the presence of Turmeric leaves a yellow stain on your clothes if you are not careful.

It is said that Nalpamaradi Tailam is anti fungal and could also be used for skin repair and treatment like Acne, Skin itchiness etc. Since I do not face such issues, I can not comment.

The oil can also be used on the face as it helps to brighten and even the skin tone.

Would I recommend?
I think it is a good quality and well formulated oil. If you are looking for something to pamper yourself, definitely go ahead. It is priced decently as well.
Price: INR 575/-

My rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts