Lip balms

Today for #texturetuesday I have this beautiful collection of lip balms.

Maassecret Shea & Peach Lip butter:

This smells soo good. Love the light weight texture of this. Can be used under lipsticks as well. Nourishes and hydrates my lips soo well. Definitely recommend.

Healingclayblends

Hydrating lip butter with Blue Spirulina: This was soo lovingly gifted to me by lipstickst. Thank you so much Debo, you are a star!
Unfortunately, this one melted. I live in Mumbai and we have hot and humid climate almost through out the year! I used a little bit though and it worked well. I just wish it smelled better.

Hydrating lip butter with Rose petal powder: This one also is very light weight and can be used under lipsticks as well. Although I have dry and chapped lips nowadays and this one did not cut it for me. If you do not have those concerns then this is great as a normal lip balm.

Naturesvan Cookies and cream lip balm: Smells divine! Makes me hungry! This is great. It hydrates and nourishes my lips very well. This was my Valentine gift from Gauri (galtheordinary). I love you SO much! Dil se Lips tak! (eewww! sorry for the rubbish joke)

Dermitecture lip balm: Thank you so much Harnit (harnitgandhi) for gifting this to me!

(Yes guys everyone loves me and gives me gifts. You should too. DM me for address details)

This one has a more nourishing and thick texture and so I use it at night. I love how it moisturizes my dry and chapped lips! The only con is that the texture is a little gritty. It is not harsh but melts on the lips when applied. But I still wish the texture was made smoother.

That's it for today guys. Lemme know in the comments if you'll have tried any of these.

Comments

Popular Posts