Blue Nectar Ayurveda Kumkumadi Cream For Brightening And Radiance Cream

Hi guys,

This is my last post of 2020 and I wanted it to be a good one. Ending the new year on a positive note although it has been one of the shittiest years. LoL!

Lets talk about one brand that has always garnered praise and to some extent I thought it was the brands requirement. I was sooo wrong!

Their products definitely are very promising.

I am talking about bluenectar Kumkumadi Cream For Brightening And Radiance Cream today.

Packaging: Oh so Luxe! I love the outer sturdy cardbaord box. Definitely something that can be reused. Also, the tub packaging looks soo good. I love it.

Texture: The first time I saw the texture, the word that came to my mind is "Malai." It has such a creamy and beautiful texture. I have oily skin but it does not feel heavy on my skin.

Used on:
Oily acne prone skin (me)
Oily mature skin (my mom)

My experience:

My mom and I have been using this every night. Having oily skin, we both were quite sceptical about this because it looked very heavy. However, it gets absorbed in the skin very well and does not clog my pores. I did not face any break outs after using this.

This definitely feels very nourishing and moisturizing. Our skin felt soft and supple after using it.

My mom has dull and mature skin. She noticed that her skin looked brighter and more even toned.

She has pigmentation and blemishes as well and she noticed that they seemed lighter. Prolonged usage might give better results. She really enjoys this and is continuing to use it too.

Would I recommend?
If you have dry skin then you will really like it. For oily skin, this would be perfect in winters.
Dry, dull, mature skin will love it for sure!

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts