Shine Herbs Kasturi Manjal & Papaya Gel

 So many people rave about Kasturi Manjal (wild turmeric). Have you ever tried it?

Today, I will be talking about the best kasturi manjal that I have used so far (I have used three btw).

I am talking about the shineherbs Kasturi Manjal.

Packaging: Comes in a plastic tub with all the details but honestly the print is too small!

My experience:

If you read the second line of this post then you already know what is coming ahead.

I have oily and acne prone skin type.

I mix this with aloe gel or curd to spot correct. I have used it all over my face for masking as well and I make sure I use more aloe gel than kasturi manjal. I do not experience any tingling sensation.

It makes my face so soft and clean. I love it.

It definitely helps in reducing the size of acne and also helps to calm them down.

My skin seems radiant and brighter. I do not have any sun tan so I can not comment if it helps in that or not.

It also claims to reduce facial hair growth. I am so intrigued about that. Maybe more continuous usage will help.

I have noticed that it leaves a stain. My face had a yellow tinge after using it and I also noticed some yellow stain on the towel I used.

After masking with kasturi manjal, I give my face a nice massage with the papaya gel. I love the texture of it. There are kesar strands also in it.

The gel absorbs beautifully in the skin and moisturizes it well. I love how it makes my skin so soft and glowing.

Would I recommend?

YES!

Plus it is sooo affordable! Only INR 100/- for 100 gms of Kasturi Manjal and INR 200/- for 50 gms.

Definitely try it out.


Comments

Popular Posts