Fourth Ray Beauty Avocado Face Milk

 I always start my review with a question related to it, but this time I cant think of a question! And trust me, I tried really hard. So you can ask any question in the comments and we all can answer each other. Go wild!

Today, lets talk about this beauty from fourthray . Its their Avocado Face Milk. It is their replenishing moisture booster. It claims to be nourishing and moisturizing.

Packaging: It comes in a plastic dropper bottle. I think its cute.

Texture: It has a slightly thick milky texture. It absorbs well into the skin.

Highlighted ingredients: Avocado, cucumber water & aloe.

My experience:

I have oily acne prone skin. I use this in my PM routine.

I really like the texture of it. It absorbs well in the skin and does not feel heavy or greasy.

My skin feels hydrated and moisturized.

In the morning, I wake up to soft and supple skin. It definitely feels nourished. It provides a healthy glow to the skin as well.

I have tried it on my sister as well who had some dry patches and she says that it definitely helped in hydrating them as well.

It surely does everything that it claims to do.

Would I recommend?

Yes. Perfect for oily skin type in any weather. Dry skin might need extra something in winter I think, but it would work for summers.

Alternative: I think a more readily available alternative to this one might be the lanurah avocado serum or the plunge avocado serum. I haven't tried either.

My rating: 5/5


Comments

Popular Posts