The Earth Rhythm Cleansing Jelly: Gel to Milk with Pumpkin Enzyme

 I was introduced to double cleansing a while back and I have been in love with it ever since.

A good cleansing balm is what you need to just feel the effect of it. Lets talk about theearthrhythm Cleansing Jelly: Gel to Milk with Pumpkin Enzyme.

Packaging: It comes in a glass jar with a plastic lid. It looks very cute.

Texture: It has a jelly consistency that is so easy to use. It spreads easily and after massaging it converts into an oily consistency. When you wash it with water, it does not emulsify much.

Skin type: Oily & Acne prone

My Experience:

I love how it is so easy to use and is so mild on the skin.

It removes all the makeup effectively with out stripping the face.  It doesn't sting my eyes as well which I love.

It has two variants- Pumpkin Enzyme and Pink Pomelo. I have the pumpkin enzyme one.

It helps to brighten my face. My skin seems softer. It deeply cleanses the pores and makes my skin so clean.

Double cleansing also helps to reduce the acne and I have definitely seen the effect.

You have to use a face wash after using this cleanser. Some how I feel that if you take a little more quantity, it leaves a little oily residue even after washing the face with a foaming cleanser.

It does not contain any harmful chemicals, no fragrance and is cruelty free.

Would I recommend?

I have tried a lot of the brands formulations and loved them. This however does not make it to my must buy/ recommendations list.

It costs INR 1190/-

Their cleansing balms are amazing. Better than this in my opinion and  also costs lesser.

You can use code VANITY10 to get a discount on your order.

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts