Fuller Earth Botanicals Rooted Hair Mask

I am tired of powder products. Just the hassle of making the mask is a pain to me. But I have seen some amazing results using powder hair masks and so I still use them. What about you?

One of the hair masks that has really helped my hair is the fullerearth Rooted Hair mask.

Packaging: It comes in a pouch that has a seal lock on top. The pouch is travel friendly too. I like how all details are printed on the packaging it self.

Texture & smell: It is a powder mask. It has a herbal smell but it does not linger at all. I mix it with a gel to make a paste.

Ing: Aloe vera, amla, ashwagandha, avarampoo, bentonite clay, bhringraj, brahmi, curry leaves, hibiscus, methi, neem leaves, reetha, rose petals, shikakai, tulsi and triphala.

Hair type: 

1. Oily scalp, dry frizzy hair, hair fall, colour treated

2. Dry wavy hair

3. Oily scalp, thin hair

My Experience:

Since I had been using other hair products as well, this one has been tried on multiple people.

I must say that it has worked for all of us.

It makes my hair so soft and manageable. My hair seems frizz free and less tangled as well. I did not use a conditioner with it. If you have extremely frizzy dry hair then I am not sure. For me, some serum would suffice always.

My hair fall has definitely reduced. My hair feels very nourished and healthier. It has a nice bounce and shine as well.

My cousin also tried to use it with out shampoo. She said that the washing takes a little longer since you have to make sure everything is off with water alone but she liked it. I have oily scalp and so I never tried it.

Would I recommend?

If you have hair fall issues, thinning hair, limp life less hair then YES!

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts