Natures Mystery Anti Dandruff Oil

 With winter, comes the gift of dandruff as well. Do you also feel the same?

I had been facing some dandruff issues the past month and when I came across the Naturesmystery Anti Dandruff Oil, I had to try it out.

Packaging: It comes in a plastic bottle. I love the colour, its really pretty. The packaging has all the details.

Ingredients: Swipe to see the picture

My experience:

The ingredients list is definitely so promising. The first question that I asked the brand was if it has a strong smell because that is a major turn off for me as I tend to keep my hair oiled over night.

This one has a citrusy lemony smell and I personally like it. I mostly just use it more on the scalp and very lightly on the lengths of my hair. The smell does not linger after washing it off.

It does not feel heavy or sticky as well.

I have used this at least 5-6 times and I must say that I have noticed a difference. My dandruff has surely reduced.

I must say that it has not vanished and also recurs but I have noticed that it is very mild. I think a more prolonged usage of the oil might help in tackling the problem completely.

Will definitely try to update in my stories soon.

Would I recommend?

Yes I would. They have other variants for different hair concerns so definitely check the brand out.

Price: Rs 399/- for 100 ml.

My rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts