The Earth Rhythm cold pressed organic Rosehip oil

 What is the one product that you have recommended to many people and they always come back with positive feed back?

I think Rosehip oil is one that I have recommended so many times and people have always loved it.

theearthrhythm cold pressed organic Rosehip oil has been tried by most of my family members. I have given it to my brother in law, my sister in law, her sister and used it my self.

None of us were disappointed.

Packaging: It comes in a glass dropper bottle.

Texture: It has an oily consistency that does not feel heavy on the skin.

Skin type: All the people that have tried this have Oily & Acne prone skin type

My experience:

I use this in my PM routine as the last step.

The oil absorbs into the skin, does not feel heavy and does not clog my pores.

It leaves my skin very well hydrated and feels so nice and nourished.

My relatives experiences (since they have more skin concerns than me & thus I felt it would be best to ask them)-

They noticed that their skin has a beautiful subtle glow to it. The pigmentation and acne scars also reduced. My relative had a lot of acne spots on her face and it has started to lighten to a good extent. She also felt that her skin has started to clear up and the incidence of acne has reduced to a mild extent. It helps to reduce inflammation and so she felt that her acne also seemed calmer and less red.

Rosehip oil helps to boost collagen production and reduces fine lines but that would take a long time to notice changes. Over all, they all felt that their skin seemed to be healthier and brighter.

It does not contain any harmful chemicals, no fragrance and is cruelty free.

Would I recommend?

Do I even need to answer this question!?

Discount code: VANITY10

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts