Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan-Removal Scrub

Hi friends,

Welcome to In my vanity box.

Today I am going to review the Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan-Removal Scrub.

A face scrub acts as a cleanser as well as an exfoliater. It is essential to scrub your face to remove the impurities and the dead skin cells from time to time, at least once or twice a week.

I had seen many good reviews and people raving about this product which made it a must try for me.

Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan-Removal Scrub

Biotique is an ayurvedic brand that claims to blend ayurvedic therapies with the science of bio-technology. It is organically pure and preservative free, dermatologist tested for safety and not animal tested. It is made from 100% botanical extracts. It is not a cosmetic product and has therapeutic properties.

Claims: This exfoliating scrub is blended with pure Papaya fruit to dissolve dead surface cells, unclog pore openings and smooth the way for clear skin to surface. Gentle refining action uncovers skin's natural brightness for a younger-looking complexion.


Price: INR 199/- for 75 gms

Availability: Available online as well as offline.

Ingredients:

Shelf Life: 3 years

Directions for use:

Packaging: The packaging is a small plastic tub form which is a simple white and green packaging. It is easy to carry with a secure lid.

My experience

I have been using this scrub at least once a week since a couple of months. It is an off white cream with small granules in it which help in exfoliation. I started using this product in the summers as tan removal is the most needed in that season.


A small amount, massaged on wet face gives really great results. It has a mild sweet fragrance that is very pleasant. The granules are not at all harsh on the skin which makes it a mild scrub that can be used daily as well.

It makes my skin soft and supple without drying it at all. Many a times it becomes essential to use a moisturizer after a scrub as our skin feels dry. But this scrub doesn't do that. It makes my skin clean and clear without stripping it off completely.

I have used some scrubs before but they used to make my skin oilier. Maybe the ingredients didn't suit my skin. But this keeps my skin oil free for many hours as well.

As for the tan removal claim, you definitely have to incorporate it in your skin care regime to see results. I have been using it consistently and would definitely recommend it.

Pros:

  • Organically pure and preservative free
  • Dermatologist tested for safety and not animal tested
  • 100% botanical extracts
  • Keeps skin feeling smooth, clean and refreshed
  • Doesn't dry out the skin
  • Exfoliates dead skin and doesn't clog pores
  • Lightens and brightens skin tone
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Affordable

Cons:

  • The tub packaging may be inconvenient for some but works for me

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts