Jeva Activated Charcoal Peel Off Mask With Argan Oil

Hi friends,

Welcome to In my vanity box.

Today I am going to review the Jeva Activated Charcoal Peel Off Mask With Argan Oil.

A peel off mask is used to remove excessive oil, dirt and other micro-particles. It cleans the pores deeply and also helps to remove blackheads and whiteheads.

Jeva Activated Charcoal Peel Off Mask With Argan Oil

Claims: The Jeva skin purifying Charcoal peel-off face mask rejuvenates your skin. This 100% natural peel off mask enriched with activated charcoal comes with the goodness of Argan Oil. This Deep Cleansing Purifying Peel Off Black Face Mask is specially formulated to unblock clogged pores by unclogging pores, blackheads, dirt and spot-causing bacteria away. Activated Charcoal in it acts like a magnet to draw out the most deeply rooted impurities and Argan Oil acts as a Natural Moisturizer. It helps to remove blackheads, dust, dirt, and pollution from the skin absorbing chemical and unwanted toxins.

Price: INR 499/- for 60 ml

Availability: Available online as well as offline.

Ingredients:

Shelf Life: 3 years

Directions for use:

Packaging: The packaging is a plastic tube with a tight secure cap. It is travel friendly and hygienic as it is in tube form.

My experience

I bought this peel off mask as I had heard great things about charcoal peel off masks. Seeing Argan oil and being from a brand that I have heard a lot of, I thought of trying this one out. I have used this mask 3-4 time.


It is a black color gel with liquidy consistency. It gets a little messy to apply. I use my fingers for application. Squeeze some on my fingers and apply it on my nose, area around it and also chin area. I had used a nose strip and was very impressed with the results of it and so I thought that this would also give me similar results.

I had seen many videos that showed painful removal process and so when I first applied it, I was a little terrified. But this mask came off really very easily. It somehow felt that it did not deep clean then.

The nose strip had made my nose very smooth and had given me noticeable results. This face mask didn't live up to that. I could notice some whiteheads gone but I still had blackheads on my nose. It didn't make my nose as smooth as I had wanted it to be.

After that I thought of applying a hot towel on my face to open my pores and then applying the mask. This time around, I had a little pain to remove it but still the results hadn't changed a lot. It does make your skin appear glowing and bright. Also cleans the excessive oils and dirt. But blackheads still remain. The Argan oil works very well as it doesn't make the skin dry after removing this mask.

Pros:

  • Cleans the skin and pores of oil and dirt
  • Naturally moisturizes skin with the goodness of Argan oil
  • Provides clear and radiant skin
  • Suitable for all skin types

Cons:

  • Doesn't remove blackheads
  • Doesn't feel deeply cleansing
  • Pretty expensive

My rating: 3/5

Comments

Popular Posts