Lakme 9 to 5 Complexion Care CC Cream

Hi friends,

Welcome to In my vanity box.

Today I am going to review the Lakme 9 to 5 Complexion Care CC Cream.

A CC cream is something that is very handy and convenient to use on a daily basis. It is possible that some people use foundation every day but for some others (like me), it might not be suitable. We look for more no makeup-makeup look on an everyday basis for college or office. A CC or BB cream is the best choice for it as it gives you light coverage and makes your skin tone even without making it look cakey and made up.

Lakme 9 to 5 Complexion Care CC Cream

The Lakme 9 to 5 range has a wide variety of things. The lipsticks are by far the best of this range.
The Lakme CC cream Comes in 4 shades and claims to be make up that provides skin care as well.

Claims: It claims to moisturize, brighten and freshen your skin while enriching it with a hint of makeup. With sun protection of SPF 30 and makeup benefits like even skin tone and skin coverage, this cream takes complete care of your complexion. Lakme 9 to 5 CC Cream brings you the best of both worlds: It's skincare with a touch of makeup to give you the perfect look, for any occasion, in an instant. 

Price: INR 299/- for 30 gms

Availability: Available online as well as offline.

Ingredients: With all the other make up ingredients, it also contains SPF 30, PA ++ which is an added advantage as it provides sun protection as well which doesn't make it necessary to apply another layer of sunscreen.

Directions: Squeeze required amount on your hand and apply evenly on the face with the help of fingers, brush or make up sponge.

Packaging: The packaging is very travel friendly. It is a squeezy tube with a cap on it. You can carry it easily in your bag for instant touch ups as well.

My experience

I have used this cream on and off for a couple of months now. I have oily skin and so always have the issue of my skin looking cakey and shiny because of products on it. The first time I used this cream was in the winter season and since my skin was behaving well, it turned out to be really good. I had used my fingers to blend it in my skin. It gave me a good even skin tone with a slight coverage.


After that, when I tried using it with a sponge, it wouldn't blend easily. My skin looked white and cakey to some extent with a little bit of greasiness. The cream is white with some granules in it that provide the necessary tint to your skin. It seemed a little difficult to blend with the sponge.

My skin has a lot of texture and so it sometimes gets difficult to blend things in. This cream is a little thick in consistency and I started facing the same issue. But then, I have started taking some moisturizer and mixing this cream in it and then applying on my skin. It becomes a lot easier and also provides moisture and makes my skin even toned. However, since my skin is oily, I sometimes face issue of it becoming oilier after some hours even after applying compact. It doesn't become greasy but just shiny.


But I am still using the cream since it makes my skin even toned and is very convenient to use.

Pros:

  • Contains SPF 30 PA++ protection
  • Provides slight coverage
  • Affordable price
  • Long lasting, this 30ml tube will easily last for 2 months
  • Evens skin tone
  • Travel friendly packaging
  • Easily available at stores and online shopping websites

Cons

  • Not suitable for very oily skin
  • Doesn't blend well with sponge

My rating: 3.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts