Plum Green Tea Toner Review

Hi friends,

Welcome to In my vanity box.

Today I am going to review the Plum Green Tea Toner. 

A toner is a very essential part of the skincare regime. Many bloggers talk about the CTM routine on their channel which means Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing.

A toner helps to restore the pH level of our facial skin. It helps to remove the excess oil from our face and also shrinks the pesky pores. Many people use it as an extra step to remove the excess makeup that they wear. A toner really helps in refreshing our face.

I had heard about the Green tea range of Plum as it is great for oily and acne prone skin. Having this kind of skin type myself, I was of course drawn to it. I also got a real steal deal on amazon.com for this, so it was all the more a must buy. This range also contains the face wash, moisturizer, face pack, night cream and a serum. Lets start with the toner today!

Plum Green Tea Toner

Plum products are PETA certified and 100% vegan and cruelty-free. They are also free of Parabens, Pthalates, Propylene Glycol, SLS, DEA and PABA.


Claims: Plum toner is non-comodogenic alcohol-free toner so it doesn't dry out your face. It is rich in green tea extracts which tones, hydrates and clarifies the skin. Glycolic acid helps to clean out the dead cells.

Price: INR 390/-

Availability: Available on nykaa, amazon and plum websites.

Ingredients:

Shelf Life: 2 years

Directions for use:

Packaging: The packaging is not very travel friendly as the size is a good 200 ml. It has a pour out mechanism which works well if you want to pour it on a cotton ball. But might be inconvenient for someone who likes to splash toner on their face.

My experience

I have been using this product since almost two months now. Initially, I used it by pouring a small amount on a cotton ball and wiping it all over my face but now a days I have started taking a small amount in my palm and then splashing it on my face.

Firstly, the smell of this toner is divine. It completely refreshes the user and also draws attention of anybody near you. I use it once in the night. upon application, it doesn't make the skin greasy or sticky at all. The toner dries out fast and skin feels firm. My skin feels squeaky clean and oil free but not dry or dehydrated.

I have acne prone skin with many pores around my nose. Using this toner actually gives me sense of making my face more clean and also makes those pores less visible. I haven't had serious bout of acne since I have started using this toner and hope to continue to the same way.

This toner has green tea and glycolic acid in it which keeps acne and oiliness at bay. It has worked wonders on my skin, making it brighter and clearer.

It is best suited for combination to oily skin type. Plum also has many variants for the normal, dry and also sensitive skin types.

Pros:

  • Alcohol-free
  • Paraben free
  • Contains the goodness of green tea and glycolic acid
  • Perfect for oily and acne prone skin types
  • Doesn't dry out the skin
  • Refreshing smell

Cons:

  • Packaging might be inconvenient

My rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts