Plum Green Tea Face Pack

Hi friends,

Welcome to In my vanity box.

Today I am going to review the Plum Green Tea Face Pack.

The green tea range of Plum is great for oily and acne prone skin. The ingredients of this range are actually very beneficial in stopping the acne and removing the oiliness. This range also has the toner, face wash, moisturizer, night cream and serum.

A face pack, I feel, is very essential part of the skincare regime. Different ingredients help in different ways but majorly it provides a relaxing effect to the skin.

Plum Green Tea Face Pack

Plum products are PETA certified and 100% vegan and cruelty-free. They are also free of Parabens, Pthalates, Propylene Glycol, SLS, DEA and PABA.



Claims: It claims to get instantly brighter, healthier looking skin with soft, creamy formula that applies nicely and is easy to wash off, without drying the face. Gentle exfoliation by glycolic acid removes the dead skin cells and impurities, while antioxidant benefit of organic green tea extracts helps control acne (pimples) over the long run. Natural clay help to remove the oiliness of the skin.

Price: INR 490/- for 60 gms

Availability: Available on nykaa, amazon and plum websites.

Ingredients:

Shelf Life: 2 years

Directions for use:

Packaging: The packaging is not very travel friendly. It is a bulky glass bottle. But it comes with a good seal cap with a leaflet for the directions of usage.

My experience

I have used this mask 5-6 times since I have got it. It is a light olive green paste which has a creamy texture. When you apply it, it might give a tingling sensation for some time due to the ingredients it has. But it goes away after a while.


It generally takes 15-20 mins to dry off. After it dries off, it is easy to rinse as well. I use a damp cloth to remove it from my skin and then wash my face with water. It claims to prevent and reduce the acne spots, which I must say is true!


On the first couple of applications only you would be able to see a minor difference in your acne. It definitely suppresses the pimples on your skin and also helps in giving a clean and soft texture. It helps to make my skin oil free and brighter to some extent as well and doesn't dry out the skin.

You can also apply this face pack to only the affected areas on your skin every night or every other day to help you to suppress your acne.

I love using this product as it does relax my skin. I haven't had a serious bout of acne since I have started using the green tea range of plum and people also tell me that I have clearer and glowing skin now a days!

Pros:

  • Paraben free
  • Contains the goodness of green tea, glycolic acid and natural clay
  • Helps to prevent new acne while also suppressing the existing ones
  • Perfect for oily and acne prone skin types
  • Doesn't dry out the skin
  • Easy application due to creamy texture

Cons:

  • Bulky glass bottle packaging

My rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts