Mond'Sub Gold Collagen Peel Off Facial Mask

Hi friends,

Welcome to In my vanity box.

Today I am going to review the Mond'Sub Gold Collagen Peel Off Facial Mask.

Like we know, a peel off mask is used to remove excessive oil, dirt and other micro-particles. It cleans the pores deeply and also helps to remove blackheads and whiteheads.

Mond'Sub Gold Collagen Peel Off Facial Mask

Claims: Mond'Sub Face Masks give you clear, radiant complexion. Mond'Sub Gold Collagen Peel Off Facial Mask carries firming and lifting qualities that purifies pores effectively and helps in removing deep dirt. It is formulated to lift and tighten skin while promoting natural collagen production which gives the skin a natural glow. This nourishing facial mask carries anti-wrinkle and anti-aging properties that promotes metabolism and improves skin elasticity.

Price: INR 1200/- for 120 ml

Availability: Available online

Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Juice Powder, Xanthum Gum, Mica, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Perfume

Shelf Life: 3 years

Directions for use: Wash your face with warm water or use a warm towel and hold it to your face for two minutes to open pores. Evenly apply a thin layer of mask to the face (avoid eyes, hair and lips). Wait for about 20-25 minutes for the mask to dry. Gently remove the mask from bottom to top and then wash with warm water.

Packaging: The packaging is a plastic tube with a tight secure cap. It is hygienic as it is in tube form. It may be travel friendly but since the quantity is 120 ml, the tube might seem bulky.

My experience

I got this mask in my Glow Getter Box for the month of July. I have used the Mond'Sub sheet masks before and love it and was eagerly waiting to use this as well. I have used this mask a couple of times myself and once on my friend also to get a better picture of it.

It is a gold color gel with liquidy consistency. It gets a little messy to apply. I use my fingers for application. Squeeze some on my fingers and apply it on my face, leaving out my eyes and eyebrow area.


The first time I applied it I saw some instant results. My skin felt brighter and more radiant. The gold must have really done a good job on me. It makes the skin feel a lot cleaner and oil free. My skin has some texture and pigmentation and a couple of uses makes it look better. It hasn't made all the problems go away, but just gives a more even look as the skin becomes glowing after use. My friend has very dull skin and one use of the mask made her look more brighter and made her skin softer.

It hasn't helped me in removing the blackheads as it claims, as I still have them but it definitely gives a deep cleanse, removes dirt and oil and purifies the pores. It doesn't dry out my face and also keeps my skin oil free for some time.

As this mask contains collagen, it would have anti-aging and firming properties. But, I can not comment on the anti-aging and anti-wrinkle claims of it as I would have to incorporate this in my skin care regime and use it more regularly for it show results on me. And I am completely ready for that.

Pros:

  • Cleans the skin and pores of oil and dirt
  • Brightens the skin and improves the texture
  • Has anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties
  • Firming and lifting the skin
  • Makes the skin soft and supple
  • Suitable for all skin types

Cons:

  • Doesn't remove blackheads
  • Expensive

My rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts